Dental implants are a wonderful solution to tooth loss, for a multitude of reasons. Thanks to advances in technology, you can now have teeth replaced that can blend in perfectly to your natural, surrounding teeth. Beyond their aesthetic beauty, they also offer the following benefits:
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception by your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
If you would like to discuss dental implants more, or to make an appointment, please call East Indianapolis Dental Associates at 317-357-8548 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Indianapolis, Indiana, and let us help you find your healthy smile.