A dental bond is a professional oral health care treatment that uses materials to improve your smile. Are you feeling fond about a dental bond? Listed below are important facts regarding dental bonding:
– Dental bonding is an alternative tooth-colored dental filling procedure to help treat and prevent cavities.
– Dental bonding can also be used to address minor spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental bonds can be shaded to blend in with the desired color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments are sometimes used to fix damage from accidents and injuries including breaks, cracks, splits, and fractures to your teeth.
– Dental bonding procedures apply resin and porcelain materials directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can enhance their look and function, and repair the damage that may have occurred.
If you would like to meet with Dr. James McAllister and our team at East Indianapolis Dental Associates for a dental bonding treatment, please call 317-357-8548 to schedule an appointment at our office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.